NINE children and two adults hospitalised with carbon monoxide poisoning from a charcoal grill

0
5



NINE children and two adults are rushed to hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning from a charcoal grill

Nine children and two adults have been hospitalised after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning in Tasmania. 

The group were taken to Royal Hobart Hospital early on Tuesday morning after an open charcoal grill was used inside a South Hobart home. 

The children are aged between two months old and 17 years old. 

Two adults and five children are in a serious condition.

More to come 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here